Lebron James is gearing up for his 20th season in NBA. James is still one of the top players in the league. The King has his sight set on to break records of Magic Johnson for most number of assists and Kareem Abdul Jabbar’s record to become all time points scorer in NBA. Let us have a look at Lebron James Career records and the records that he can accomplish this season.
- Advertisement -
James in the last season despite Los Angeles Lakers failing to qualify for the playoff’s averaged 30 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists per game in 56 games. Earlier this year he signed a contract extension with the Lakers.
Lebron James so far has won four rings in his 19 year career in the NBA. He has represented Miami Heat, Cleveland Cavaliers and the Lakers in his career. He is averaging 27 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists in his whole career.
King James is second on the list of all time leading scorers with 37062 points in 1366 games. He needs to score 1326 points to surpass Kareem Abdul Jabbar to become the all time leading points scorer in NBA history. He is 2nd on the list of most field goals made (13,543).
- Advertisement -
Lebron James has chance to overtake Kareem Abdul Jabbar in All Time Points and Magic Johnson in Assists this season. James is currently 2nd on scoring list (37,062 Points) and only 1,326 Points needed to surpass Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
King James need to average 16.1 Points Per Game in 82 games. Last season he averaged 30.3 Points Per Game (56 games). While on All time Assists Leader, Lebron is on 7th list (10,045 assists) 95 assists needed to surpass Magic Johnson
The three time NBA champ needs to average 1.1 Assists Per Game in 82 games. In the last season he averaged 6.2 Assists Per Game (56 games)
Lebron James Career Records
- 2nd Most Points made (37,062)
- 2nd Most Field goals made (13,543)
- 5th Most Triple doubles (105)
- 6th Most Points per game (27.0)
- 7th Most Career assists (10,045)
- 1st Most Points made (7,631)
- 1st Most Field goals made (2,671)
- 1st Most Free throws made (1,749)
- 1st Most Steals (454)
- 2nd Most Assists (1,919)
- 2nd Most Defensive rebounds (1,990)
- 2nd Most 3-point field goals made (432)
- 2nd Most Triple doubles (28)
- 3rd Most Finals appearances (10)
- 6th Most Points per game(28.7)
- 6th Most Rebounds (2,391)
- 10th Most Blocks (252)