West Ham vs Nottingham Forest: West Ham United will host Nottingham Forest at the London Stadium on February 25th, 2023, in a crucial English Premier League match that could have significant implications for both teams’ seasons. The Hammers will be looking to continue their impressive form and battle out of the relegation zone, while Nottingham Forest will be looking to climb out to the top 10 and secure their Premier League status.
- Advertisement -
West Ham United struggled in the season so far, currently sitting in 18th place in the Premier League table. They have won 5 of their 23 matches, including impressive victories over Fulham, Aston Villa and Wolves However, they are coming off a disappointing 2-0 loss against Tottenham Hotspurs in their last match and will be looking to bounce back with a win against Nottingham Forest.
Manager David Moyes will be hoping that his key players can step up and deliver on the big stage once again. Striker Jarrod Bowen has been in excellent form this season, scoring 4 goals in the league so far, and will be a key player for the Hammers. Striker Michail Antonio has also been impressive, scoring 2 goals and providing 2 assists, while Declan Rice has been a rock in midfield.
Nottingham Forest, on the other hand, are currently at 13th place. They are just two wins away from reaching the top 10 spot and will be desperate for a positive result against West Ham. The Reds have struggled for consistency this season, winning just six of their 23 matches, but have shown signs of improvement in recent weeks.
- Advertisement -
Manager Steve Cooper will be hoping that his team can build on their impressive 1-1 tie against Manchester City in their last match. Striker Brennan Johnson has been a bright spot for Nottingham Forest this season, scoring five goals and providing two assists, while midfielder Serge Aurier has also been in good form.
Nottingham Forest will go into the match as favorite’s, but West Ham Utd will be looking to cause an upset and secure a valuable three points. It promises to be an exciting match between two teams with a lot to play for in the English Premier League.
When it comes to head-to-head records, West Ham Utd and Nottingham Forest have faced each other 9 times in the Premier League, with West Ham Utd winning 4 of those encounters, while Nottingham Forest have won 2 times. The remaining 3 matches have ended in draws. In their last meeting, which took place in August 2022, Nottingham Forest emerged victorious, winning the match 1-0.
Match: West Ham United vs Nottingham Forest
Venue: London Stadium, London
Date & Time: Saturday, February 25th @ 8:30 PM IST
Live Streaming: Disney + Hotstar
West Ham Utd vs Nottingham Forest probable Playing XI
West Ham Utd: Fabianski; Kehrer, Ogbonna, Aguerd; Coufal, Rice, Soucek, Emerson; Benrahma, Bowen; Antonio
Nottingham Forest: Navas; Williams, Worrall, Felipe, Lodi; Danilo, Freuler, Shelvey; Gibbs-White; Johnson, Wood
West Ham vs Nottingham Forest Match Prediction
We predict the scoreline to be 2-1 . West Ham scored four goals in their last five games. Nottingham Forest scored 5 goals in their last five games. The odds favouring West Ham to win the match are 1.75 while favouring Nottingham Forest to win the match are 5.22. The odds of the match ending in a draw are 3.92.
Probability of Winning
West Ham has a 54% chance of winning the game while Nottingham Forest has a 20% chance of winning the game. The chance of the game ending in a draw is 26%.