One of the most well-known journalists in America is Abby Hornacek. She has a sizable following on social media and is a sportsperson, traveler, and lifestyle journalist. She is a travel and leisure host for Fox Nation, where she also co-hosted a Fox Nation series called “Ride to Work” with other anchors. She is the daughter of former NBA player Jeff Hornacek.
Abby routinely posts fashionable name lists on social media. This is because she routinely posts images and videos on Instagram. As a result, she currently has more than 80k Instagram followers.
Abby Hornacek Wiki
- Real Name: Abby Hornacek
- Nickname: Abby
- Profession: Travel & Lifestyle Journalist
- Famous For: being Media Personality
- Date of Birth/Birthday: 25 April 1994
- Age: 28 Years
- Birthplace: Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA
- Current Residence: Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac Sign/Star Sign: Taurus
- Ethnicity: White Caucasian Descent
- Educational Qualification: Graduated in Broadcast Journalism
- School: Xavier College Preparatory, Arizona
- College/ University: University of Southern California
- Height: 5′ 8.”
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Body Measurements: 34 – 26 – 35 Inches
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Father: Jeff Hornacek (Ex-NBA Player)
- Mother: Stacey Hornacek
- Brothers: Ryan Hornacek and Tyler Hornacek
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
- Net Worth: 400K USD $
Family of Abby Hornacek
Jeff Hornacek, the father of Abby Hornacek, is also well-known. His father was a former NBA (National Basketball Association) player in New York. He is working as a basketball coach at the moment. Abby’s family comprises two boys and a girl, making her the oldest child. Ryan and Tyler Hornacek are her brothers.
Education of Abby Hornacek
Arizona’s Xavier College Preparatory served as Abby Hornacek’s primary educational institution. She excelled in volleyball during her high school years since she was more interested in athletics than anything else. In her first three years, she won the Class 5A Division 1st state championship, which is a remarkable accomplishment in and of itself.
She used to participate in many beauty pageants; in fact, she finished as Miss Arizona 2014’s third runner-up. The University of South California served as Abby’s place of higher education. It is a renowned university that has provided the US with several outstanding individuals. In May 2016, Abby earned a degree in broadcast journalism.
Abby was a clever and successful student. She did well in school and had decent grades. She has become a better journalist as a result of this.
The career of Abby Hornacek
Abby had intended to become something other than a journalist. Since she was a small child, she dreamed of becoming a marine biologist. She wanted to pursue a profession in sports, just like her father, as she grew older since she became passionate about sports, particularly basketball and volleyball. However, she was hesitant about her choice and worried she might fail in this sector. That was when she realized she could talk about sports if she could play them effectively. That’s when she decided to pursue a career as a journalist.
She was not first adamant about her choice. Her parents, however, pushed her to push the bounds of her comfort zone. They advised her to put up her best effort to achieve her ideal existence. Abby’s parents’ encouragement led her to become so resolute that she is now regarded as one of the top journalists and anchors. In 2014, she began her career as a journalist by interning with Fox Sports Media. She managed some live broadcasts while covering a variety of media and news outlets.
Working there gave her access to various employment prospects, including being assigned to the Southern California Prep Insider. Later, she developed a reputation as a trustworthy journalist and began contributing to Fox Sports and Watter’s World TV.
Abby Hornacek was selected as the Fox Nation Channel’s news anchor in 2019. She has since established her stability there. She works for the same station as a host and a travel journalist. She has hosted several lifestyles, national parks, and sports programs, including American Arenas, Ride To Work, PARK’D, and others.
Marital Status, Affairs, & Boyfriends of Abby Hornacek
Abby rarely discusses her love relationships and other private matters on social media. She is presumably a very private person who has always managed to keep that aspect of her life out of the spotlight.
You can see that she frequently appears with her brother and father on her Instagram feed. Currently, the Fox reporter is concentrating on building her career. As of right now, she isn’t dating anyone, which means she has no boyfriend and is most likely by herself.
Net Worth, Work, and Income
Although Abby Hornacek is the daughter of former NBA player Jeff Hornacek, she wasn’t a well-known child star. However, she started her journey toward stardom while keeping her father out of the spotlight. She eventually began working for sports news organizations like 120 Sports, FOX Sports, and ESPN.
Abby joined FOX Nation’s PARK’d, a travel show that explores America’s national parks, as a host in 2018. She has previous experience hosting American Arenas. For the show, she travels throughout the country to cover prestigious sports. She also took part in the Getting Schooled Podcast. In addition, she competed in the Miss Arizona USA competition that year and finished third runner-up.
Regarding her earnings, Abby makes a salary of roughly $40,590 every year. Her estimated net worth is $500,000, in contrast.
The Untold Story of Abby Hornacek
- After Abby’s father retired from playing professional basketball in 2000, her family moved to Arizona, where Abby spent the majority of her childhood up until the age of ten.
- Abby participated in the Miss Arizona USA pageant in 2014 and came in third runner-up.
- She began her career as an anchor/producer at Trojan Vision Television, a student-run TV channel, while she was a journalism student at the University of Southern California.
- When Abby Hornacek was a collegiate volleyball player, she sustained an injury to her right eye.
- She was forced to leave Trojan in May 2012 because she joined and participated in the school’s volleyball team. She took a brief break from hosting before returning to the media world in August 2013 when she joined Annenberg TV News, the following student-run news program. She frequently heard that around that time regarding new reporting by covering a variety of stories.
- Thanks to a production intern, she signed on with Fox Sports North Park in January 2014. She joined the network after serving as an intern for a few weeks as a featured sponsor and author, and she co-hosted a weekly midnight show called Sandiego Prep Insider and the Phoenix Suns Mock Draft.
Also read: All About Jason Kidd’s Son: Trey Jason Kidd